Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An Ape interrupted Taylor Swift at MTV award


An ape named Kayne West interrupted Taylor Swift at MTV award, poor thing, I guess she must have got a shocked having such a rude and disrespectful interrupting her speech. Some bloggers said she cried at the backstage after this incident.

I have no idea what kind of crappy music that Kayne West deliver, but for a person that doesn't know such a simple manner like respecting others when they are trying to give a acceptance speech on the stage, I guess he can only come out with rubbish. Well, now 'this ape' was being flame by the entire Cyberworld. Hahahah


Here is the edited youtube of what had happened:



Personally, I like the songs from the 20 y/o singer Taylor Swift, after Shania Twain and Faith Hill, who had been quiet for quiet some time.

Set aside her cute looks, she does has very good country-style voice, some of my favourites include: Love Story, Teardrops on my guitar, You Belong with Me.

No comments: