Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A postcard from my aunt

Mu aunt from US sent me a postcard, she is currently having fun with her 35 days Scandinavian cruise trip. Depart from a port at Boston, the luxury cruise (NOT Titanic) will take you from Boston to Canada, then from Canada to Greeland, pass by the north cap, then Iceland, and some other northern Europe countries. Guess how much it cost during 'tough times' like this in US? It is only about USD5k! Cost included air ticket from California to Boston. Due to H1N1 and economy downturn, a lot of people canceled their trips, so my aunt sign up for it. You will spend around 12 days on the cruise, the trip also include some inland detours that you might go, I look forward to see the photos that she took... :)

Well, on the other hand, I book my ticket to Tianjin for next year on early April this afternoon, look forward to it... hehehe. I am going to be the 'good guy' (好汉)cuz I will climb the Great Wall of China!

No comments: