Monday, August 03, 2009

'Bread Chicken' in Kampar

My colleague took us to his home town - Kampar, to try out the famous 'Bread Chicken' which he claimed.

Outside of the shop.
I am getting dizzy and sleepy after a few hours of driving.
Basically is "chicken-in-the-bread" kind of food. There are two flavors, one is with curry, the other flavor is with Chinese herb.

To be honest, I think the bread taste good. However, the chicken with chinese herb tastes so-so. The main reason is because they put too much corn starch on the sauce. I do understand they want to do that so the gravy inside will not leak out from the bread. I guess it will taste better if is curry gravy. Too bad we only have 4 people, so we can't try out the curry flavor.


The signature noodles is however, quite delicious.

No comments: