Friday, July 17, 2009

'Infernal Affairs' in MACC HQ

Last seen on photo, the guy on the right (Teo Beng Hock) before he is heading to MACC (Malaysian Anti Corruption Crap, aka running dog for BN government) to assist on some investigation..
On 1:30pm, someone found his dead body in MACC HQ... Please, don't tell me he fell off from the building by accident, don't tell me he committed suicide as he suppose to get marry on this Friday. And also please, don't tell me some crap that he scared of being charged, so he jump off from the building. I mean, this is not a 'Malaysian style', because Malaysians are kiasi and they rather spend a few years in jail than killing themselves if proven guilty. Remember, this innocent guy went to MACC to assist on an investigation, so he didn't do any wrong.
You farkers (MACC) better explain yourself!!!! I am joining the protest/vigil at your HQ on Friday night!

No comments: