Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ping Pong match

My company's social club is organizing a ping pong match yesterday. I signed up for the competition, I hope I can contribute something so our team who is currently ranked 5th out of 10 groups can rise to another level.

You might ask me what happened if it rised to the 1st place? I heard that the winner will be awarded RM10k, the group leader will then distribute the money to the group members who are active in participating the activities which are organized by the social club. Well, that is also part of the motivation that I would like to participate in the game despite I would say I am also an 'ok' player. :)

There are three knock out matches to be done at the same time, women double, mixed double and mens double. To be honest, we have a strong men's player in our group (not me), I think if I am a level 15 player, this fella is a level 18 player. Since he is better than me, I follow his order by joining the mixed double as I treat him as a team leader. He himself partner with his friend, who claimed that he hasn't play ping pong for 15 yrs, I assume he must be quite ok (level 1x) if the leader takes him in the Mens double as that is the 'most competitive arena', I even offer my extra ping pong bat to him.

So I go for the Mixed double, my partner, a lady, was a 'level 8 player', well, I think she is the best women player in our group, the rest is like level 4&5 players allocated in womens double. When I look at my opponent, I can tell straight away it is not easy to beat them, the guy is a 'level 14' player and the lady is a level '10' player, their strength in a way is more even (they were at the 3rd place in mixed double). In short, we won the first game (22:20)but we lost the other two (11:21) & (18:21).

After the first round of competition, all our players were being knocked out at the first game... sob sob... I wonder what will be the result if I was sent to play mens' double with a combo of Lvl 18 & Lvl 15 players.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://izexofuky.greatnow.com/tahofug.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich