Sunday, March 09, 2008

A New Hope for the People of Malaysia

Since when our country has become so screw up by the UMNO-led government - BN? We have even more-than-ever-open-corruption cases everyday, and the big fish never get caught, even if is caught, they will be release due to insufficient evidence; we have a Chief Justice that can be bribed, ladies and girls are very afraid of being one of the rape victim, then we have high inflation in the country, the low income earners suffer badly, and much more. But still, these robbers barons keep on exploiting our nation's wealth to fat their own pockets. Sad to say, this has become even worse when our Pak Lah, who is always sleepy, took over the country.
Well, this time, the wind has changed, the silence majority has awaken... while our BN keep on harping what they have achieved in the past 40 years, there is a wave of Tsunami, forming in nowhere, and this time, it really hits the arrogant BN big time. They have lost 5 states which include Selangor, which is one of the most critical to them. This is because there are a lot of $$$ opportunity in Selangor, we have Port Klang, we have large amount of tax payers, we have a lot of "on going" projects, waiting to be approved, etc. And unfortunately, the state of Selangor has lost to the opposition. I am so glad that Tony Phua, our State rep has won. I told my mom that I am going to serve under him for the sake of the people in Selangor if he is elected. Fortunately, he did.
Today, I woke up with a smiley face and I almost cry when I saw the news that the Opposition hits BN badly this time, seeing that BN has lost their 2/3 majority. And I am sure that most of the people are very happy that they had slapped BN hard on his face. I said to myself, if BN still make a big win this time, I have plans for migration, but luckily, today March 8th, we see a new hope for the people of Malaysia. My friend told me that he feel like staying in a new country already, as a regular Tom, Dick and Harry, who else doesn't feel the same? :)

No comments: