Monday, March 24, 2008

Davidoff's Coolwater

I got a few collection of fragrance with me:
1. Davidoff Coolwater 75ml(A Chinese girl helped me bought this fragrance 10 yrs ago, while I was working as a Waiter with some Mainland Chinese colleagues in Madison, Wisconsin.)
2. Gucci Envy (a sample which my friend gave it to me after I give him a NIKE T-shirt as a gift)
3. Christian Dior Farenheit (I like the smell sample which I got it from a magazine)
4. CK Truth (A gift set together with a deodorant from US colleagues when I plan to move back to Malaysia. I sold it to my bro-in-law last year because I don't like the smell)
5. A newly bought Montblanc Skywalker (heard it is a new release last year and I love the smell)

Well, after ten years of usage, I finally manage to finish the 75ml Coolwater which I bought 10 yrs ago. Someone might be curious to know if the smell is still there. Well, I can tell you the answer is positive! Now I look forward to finish of the rest of my collection. Farenheit will be next! I start to remind myself to apply some fragrance everyday before I go to work or else I won't be able to finish them, this will leads to - "I can't buy new "smell"!"

The reason that I want to put up this post is because a friend of mine text me last night and commented that my fragrance smells great. She want to know if is a Polo I am wearing. Well, I told her it is a CD Farenheit. (Never bought any Polo fragrance before) ;). For the guys out there who is reading this post, may be you can check out this fragrance, who knows your gf/ex-gf/wife/ex wife/mistress/ex-mistress/sisters/mother, etc. will like it. I was wondering the CD fragrance I got is already 8-9 years old, perhaps it is not the smell because the smell could have changed a bit after such a long time, may be it is my natural "Pheromones" that she smells. Just kidding...:)

No comments: