Monday, June 19, 2006

A New Working Day

Didn't have a good sleep as usual, my cell phone alarm clock woke me up. Our office is very close to my apartment, it is really "walking distance", imagine you lived in an apartment right by your office, just cross the street and you were there! It is in the Vodafone building, fifth floor.
Our CEO in Sydnet office is well-knowned with her temper. Some people commented that she is good leader and some said that she is a mean lady. Her looks and attire looks a bit Tom-boyish, I am not sure if she is married or not, must be those dominant type of "super-woman", you can tell from her looks right away, it is just way too obvious.
I met with her this morning, so far I can tell she is not that happy yet with my plans, have a kick off meeting with another two fellas to discuss about our training plans. Never like the idea of I am on my own. After some talking, we finalize idea and I submited my training schedule to everybody, I hope it is ok.
Left office at 8:15pm today, like usual, a lot of shops and restaurants are closed. Sometimes I really wonder how they do business, why the hell they have to close so damn early? The shops that are still open usually is owned by Asians. I guess that's why people think that Asians are money minded. Bought some stirfried noodles and a sandwich from a Hong Kee's shop. The noodle is so so. Usually when I was in the Western country, oriental food usually is my final choice. I think I haven't had any rice since Saturday.
Oh... forgot to mentioned, this morning, I went to work in the office without my underwear, during lunch time, I rushed to the shopping mall and to get some briefs, initially I plan to get some boxers, after looking at the price, it really turned me off. 6 pairs of briefs cost me almost 50 AUD, off course, the 3 pairs of Jocket brand briefs should be blame, cuz it pull up the price. I head back to my apartment, change my brief and finished my 6 inch Subway sandwich in few minutes, then only I go back to my office.
Initially I was suppose to have lunch with a Chinese colleague, a temporary contract staff, she is quite cute and reminds me of "someone". :) But due to she is in to something, and I also have more important thing to do (shopping), so the lunch is off for both of us. Well, that's good too, at least I got to solve my problem.

No comments: