Sunday, May 01, 2005

My First Diving Lesson

I went for my first scuba diving yesterday. A very special experience because I never breath with my mouth via the air tank before. And also, I experienced first time in my life to squat under a 12 ft pool. It was a scary experience when you are swimming in a 12ft pool, because I am afraid I will get drown, so initially I have to hold on to the side of the pool. When I first descend to the pool, I felt uncomfortable in my ears, but after learning the technique, I am ok already.
You don't need to be a good swimmer to learn this, but after my instructor ask me to swim for 2 laps, I started to pant. It could be the reason I just recover my sick.
The entire diving cost is not cheap, I think everything include the lesson + trip + equipment will be close to RM2.5K, sometimes I felt regret signing up the coures because I don't feel like going it to the trip, but since I already promised my friend. so I got to honor my words, or else she would ended up paying extra on room.
There will be a lot of entertainment this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a big sacrifice in e name of frenship....
without redang, how wud u manage to meet 2 pretty taiwan chicks leh?