Friday, June 06, 2008

'Increase Sales' after Petrol Price Hike

I just came back from Giant about half an hour ago, it was full of people... It makes you feel like it is going to be Chinese New Year very soon because people are grabbing stuff like no tomorrow, from oil to rice, soya sauce to tomato sauce, etc... Everyone afraid of one thing - 'INFLATION!'.
With our cash on hand right now, you tend to get more stuff, after 2-3 months, you won't get what you can get today with your RM100 bill. I really doubt the government figure, which they said the inflation is only 5%, I wonder how they come out with such a figure.
My sister ask me to get two tins of milk powder for her 3 yrs old daughter, and then after I reach home, she told me that she should have ask me to get some diapers and other stuff for her incoming baby. I agree with her that it is a good idea to stockpile some baby stuff for now...

No comments: