Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nescafe White Coffee

Sometimes I think that this Nestle has almost fully monopolized the coffee machine renting business for most of the companies in Malaysia. Nestle will put a coffee machine in your office so that all the staff can have their choices of Milo, Coffee, White Coffee, Tea for free by just clicking a button.
Recently I have trouble going to sleep, I went to bed like twelve something at midnight, but I can only manage to fall asleep around 2-3am despite I am very tired. When this happened, I will be damn tired at work the other day and I need to consume a cup of white coffee in order to stay awake... so it become like a cycle, at night, I couldn't sleep again because I drank coffee at 3pm, which is the time I was extremely sleepy and start fishing..
For the past two days I tried to stop drinking this Nescafe White Coffee, well, it really work! I can have a better sleep now... My ex is a coffee lover, I always told her not to drink too much coffee because it is not so good for health if a person drank too much; but she told me that if she don't drink coffee, she will feel very sleepy the whole day. I guess nowadays I had become a coffee drinker now, just that I will try to control my consumption before I get addicted to it.
A colleague said that if one day he got diabetes, Nestle is the one who should take the blame, cuz their Milo and White coffee is damn sweet and he drank like at least 1 cup per day.:)

No comments: