Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Earthquake & Cyclone

Today, I read the news about this 3 minutes mourning for the people who lost their lives in Sze Chuan, China. I don't know what should I said to the victims, but I can feel that it really sucks big time if one day you go home and you have a hard time recognizing how your home looks like before because what you saw is just a pile of ruins.. while you look at the ruins, you feel that you are damn lucky because you are not buried by the debris. According to the news, there were 5 million of people lost their home, this is really serious. I am glad that during this period, you see a lot of people donated their monies for the unfortunates, at least it shows that most of the people still got a heart to do something good for others.
On the other hand, let's not forget people in Myanma who were suffering from the recent cyclone disaster too, the blardy government still refusing helps from UN and from other countries, the life of the people is worthless to Myanma government, death toll was sky high at 200,000 people. I doubt that the charity donation funds will reach to the people who actually needs help.
While we throw away our left over food, there were people left dying on the other part of the world, I think we should feel thankful on what we have today... may the god(s) bless them...

No comments: