Monday, October 15, 2007

First week at E///

Last week was my first week at my new company, basically I think it was not bad, the only complain will be the distance, I have to drive to work everyday and that increase my operation cost, other than that, there are a lot of good things about moving to this new company. Colleagues are nice and friendly, working environment is good, got in house travel agency, HP on site technicians, gym room, sport facility, etc...
Good things about E///
1. Basic salary increased
2. Business trip allowance increased 50% (for Singapore case), other countries remain uknown
3. Hotel Accomodation from 3 stars to 5 stars.
If is the permanent staff:
1. You get 18 days of paid leave, HW got 15 days, which I think very good already.
2. RM1500 cell phone subsidiary on every two years
3. Wife give birth medical bill FOC.
4. Winter clothing is claimable if one day they send me to Sweden.
5. Transport allowance for manager level is Rm1k (not sure if this is still available, confirmed later there is no such thing anymore!)
6. etc...
I guess it is still a right move. :)

No comments: