Tuesday, August 07, 2007

VK in Taipei



Today I felt so damn great the moment I stepped into Taiwan. Probably is my lucky day, have some VIP treatment when I had my journey to Taiwan. First of all, Cathay Pacific, once again, upgraded me from Economy to Business Class when I am heading from Hong Kong to Taipei. Had a very good and full meal during the one and half hour journey, I have been busy eating and drinking in my seat the entire hour, the upgraded orange juice comes with some pulp, hehehe, not like what I had in economy class. The above pic showed the tray before main course is served, I love the salad with balsamic vinegar sauce!
The day I depart, the secretary called me up and ask me if I need a pickup at 5pm. I think someone could have asked her to do so because they never bother my arrival before, as my mission this time is to investigate the rep office and see if there is any fishy business going on, so they better treat me right, hehehehe, cuz I am the "Inquisitor" now!
After I arrived at airport, I found the driver who hold the card with my name on it, so he asked me to wait outside and he will go fetch the car. After a few minutes, he showed up with the latest model Camry 2.0E with leather. I never expect that I got a executive sedan at the airport to pick me up. Usually, the best car we got is Altis...
I checked into one of the 3-4 stars hotel in the city, place is wonderful, cost is about RM230 per night, I am including one of the pics in this blog. The hotel is very close to a lot of food source, now I have to think of what to have for dinner, got goose meat noodle, charbroil food, vegetarian meal, soya bean, cakehouse, seven eleven, etc... I feel so great staying in Taipei now, feel like extending my trip in here!
In the hotel, the mineral water is free, you don't have to worry that you will run out of water, they will replenish it after you finish the water. The internet is free, not like some third world country you have to pay 10USD for internet connection for the whole day and that is consider as discounted price. Only thing is the gym room equipment is quite limited and not in good condition.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wah, the service so (y)- good {thumbs up in Live Massenger}. Enjoy yourself there. Looking forward to see others local foods pic.