Sunday, March 06, 2005

Working in Philippines

I hope you guys don't get bored on my Philippines topic, due to it is my first time here, so a lot of stuff is quite interesting to me, so I would like to share it with you guys.
Our local office in here is damn messy, hardly find a space to sit sometimes, the meeting room is occupied by all other employees, now I know the purpose of using laptops, cuz we really need a space saving moving machine.
The first two days was like hell to me, me and my colleague were so busy and we don't have enough rest at all, he almost fell sick and I got a little cold sore on my inner lips, which indicate the sign of immune system drop.
After spending the third days here, I found out that it is ok to stay here, easy access to mall and restaurant, Phillipines is not that bad though, let's put aside the cockcroach thing and longer working hours.
Last night I went out to play badminton with my colleagues, my arm and legs sores. I also went for shopping too, bought some 4 Polo shirts for myself at a very good price. :)
Get a haircut too this morning, only RM9.10 include shampooing. Gee... isn't that cheap?

No comments: