Saturday, March 05, 2005

Makati City

Our office is located at Makati City, about 30-40 minutes drive from the Manila Airport to our service apartment and office. Along the way, we pass through a lot of streets that looks quite old and dusty, even though our ride is a few years old Mitsubishi MPV, we can feel the road is not that smooth. My colleague who had been to India, said that it is a lot better than India.
I would say that compare to Malaysia, Philippines is not advance as our country. I hope I can took a photo of the scenery, slum vs high rise buildings comparison, very obvious different, it reflected the gap between the rich and poor is somehow big. Along the railway, like India, you see house resides next to it, garbages filled the river... However, once we reach Makati City, is a lot better. This is due to Makati City is one of the main finacial District of Philippines. Will post more interesting stuff on my blog later. Got to go now.

No comments: