Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Port Dickson Avillion Water Chalet








Went to Port Dickson (PD) during my Chinese New Year break, I think it has been more than 10 yrs since the last time I went to PD. I still remember vaguely that the PD beach is not that impressive, it was quiet dirty and polluted back then. Guess they have done some clean up lately as I heard.

Well, the 2D1N trip changed my perception about PD. Or may be is because I am staying in this 5 stars resort and I ain't seeing the real world. :) Anyhow, I would say the Avillion is really not bad for a short getaway, comes with very clean swimming pool although I don't swim well. Food and environment is not bad either. You get to take a shower under open air too. At night you see water flowing in under the chalet.

RM350+/- per night during MATTA fair discount for weekdays inclusive of breakfast. Weekend will cost more.

1 comment:

eng2 said...

Is only RM330 nett during MATTA Fair promo.