Monday, January 12, 2009

The duty of the Brothers


I have told the groom that my price is RM50 if the ladies ask us to drink soya sauce, Rm100 ang pow to eat wasabi. Hahahah.. Or else I just pretend to be the camera man.. Hahahah
The challenge for the 'Brothers' is rather simple... is start with 50 times of push up, 10 times from the groom and the brothers took the balance, how I love it! Sigh... really a simple task, I volunteer to contribute 20 times...


The rest contribute 10 times each.

Then the ladies force us to finish the soft drink. Man... I rather choose to do another 20 times of push up instead of increasing my risk on diabetes. But then, we found a soft drink lover... Chin Keong drank like 50% of the bottle...Gee...

Mission accomplishedGo home and pray for the ancestors.

No comments: