Sunday, April 27, 2008

Man on crossroad


Somehow someday we will reach several crossroads in of our life, for instance, changing jobs, changing career, decision on business, relationship, investment, migrate or not migrate, etc.. You won't know whether you are heading to the right path, and you fear that you will choose the wrong one. How many mistakes can we afford to make in our life? Sometimes when I can't make a judgement, I flip a coin, the coin will help me to make a decision. There is one time I flip a coin whether I should call back the employer and ask about my job application status, well, the coin 'told' me that I should, so I called in... Later on, I did get my job offer after making such a call.

2 comments:

SecretDoor said...

coin flip is gambling, seeking guidance and analyze the possible outcomes is the right way, even though the outcome might not be the "right" one, but that's YOUR decision. You will be a better decision maker after you have gone through all these process. Talk to people you trust when you are in doubt.

hk

Kwong said...

Hehehe, but sometimes when it comes to a situation either head or tail is fine for you, you might consider coin flipping too. :)