Friday, September 19, 2008

Hanoi - Lotteria Fastfood




During my stay in Hanoi, I never came across McDonalds, I wonder why? But you can find quite a number of 'Lotteria' in Hanoi, sounds like a name that sells lottery. At first I thought it is from South Korea based on the words from their packaging.. but then I try to "Wiki" it, it is originated from Japan. I have tried out their beef, chicken and fish fillet burger. Chicken burger is a value for money, but then it is not as good as Mc Chicken.
The one I think that tastes the best is their Fish Fillet Burger, if you plan to eat at Lotteria, go for their Fish burger... The fillet is very crispy and the mayonnaise make the taste just right! If MCD's Fish fillet burger scores a 3 stars, the Lotteria fish burger gets a 4 stars!

No comments: